Convenient Payment Options
Our primary mission at VIP Smiles is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of this mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible.
To assist you with your dental care investment, we provide the following payment options:
- Cash – includes money orders and personal checks.
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX – we accept credit cards as payment for treatment.
- Financing Plan* (see options below)
*Subject to credit approval
Our financial specialist would be happy to answer any of your questions and assist you in selecting a payment option that best fits your needs.
Affordable Financing Options
We are pleased to provide patient financing for all of our dental procedures
through United Medical Credit and Care Credit.
Patient payment plans that allow you to pay over time with convenient low minimum monthly payments. With CareCredit, you enjoy these benefits:*
- Flexible financing options
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Quick and easy application
- Receive a credit decision almost immediately
- Start your recommended treatment immediately*
United Medical Credit®
United Medical Credit offers affordable monthly payments, competitive interest rates, multiple financing plans to choose from and many more! You can get more information on their website at United Medical Credit.
Recent Blog Posts
- Being Proactive about Dental Care with Diabetes
- Dr. Catrise Austin Joins Colgate Total® “Small Steps Make a Big Difference” Campaign
- What Type of Toothbrush is best for you: Manual Versus Powered Toothbrush?
- Two Common Oral Health Complications Associated with Diabetes
- The Three Important Steps of Routine Diabetic Dental Visits