Convenient Payment Options
Our primary mission at VIP Smiles is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of this mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible.
To assist you with your dental care investment, we provide the following payment options:
- Cash – includes money orders and personal checks.
- Visa/MasterCard/Discover/AMEX – we accept credit cards as payment for treatment.
- Financing Plan* (see options below)
*Subject to credit approval
Our financial specialist would be happy to answer any of your questions and assist you in selecting a payment option that best fits your needs.
Affordable Financing Options
We are pleased to provide patient financing for all of our dental procedures
through United Medical Credit and Care Credit.
Patient payment plans that allow you to pay over time with convenient low minimum monthly payments. With CareCredit, you enjoy these benefits:*
- Flexible financing options
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Quick and easy application
- Receive a credit decision almost immediately
- Start your recommended treatment immediately*
United Medical Credit®
United Medical Credit offers affordable monthly payments, competitive interest rates, multiple financing plans to choose from and many more! You can get more information on their website at United Medical Credit.
The Power of A Smile
I love you ladies!!!! Thank you for taking great care of me!!!
Everyone was great….you are a wonderful group of people! Thank you!!!
I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the level of service. I look forward to having a VIP Smile!
The receptionist and hygienist were exceptionally accommodating, professional and friendly while providing excellent service.
It was a very good experience- I would definitely come again!
My visit was overall great! Thanks for caring and doing a great job!
The staff was delightful. Dr. Austin is the only dentist I have met in the last 30 years that I felt I could have confidence in.
Everyone I met was very nice, helpful and obviously knowledgeable. Great experience! I have already started recommending VIP Smiles to others.
Dr. Austin takes her time to provide individual attention to her patient’s issues and concerns which is an important attribute in a service profession like dentistry.
Dr. Austin, I couldn’t smile without you—Thanks for everything!
Recent Blog Posts
- Spring Dental Deal Alert: Pick Up Your Local Newspapers Sunday April 28th For Teeth Whitening Coupons By Crest!
- NEW YORK DENTIST SAYS APRIL IS STD AWARENESS MONTH: BEWARE OF ORAL HERPES INFECTIONS AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR ORAL HEALTH
- New York Cosmetic Dentist Says “Smile and Roll Out The Red Carpet, It’s the MTV Movie Awards!”
- March 26th is Diabetes Alert Day: The Connection Between Dental Disease and Diabetes (New York Cosmetic Dentist 10019)
- New York Cosmetic Dentist to the Rescue! (New York Cosmetic Dentist 10019)