In the News and Media
Dr. Catrise Austin is a trailblazing expert in the field of dentistry. She is the author of a dental consumer book “5 Steps to the Hollywood A-List Smile”, a professional speaker, spokesperson, entrepreneur, and founder of NYC Cosmetic and General Dentistry (Formerly VIP Smiles)-a modern dental practice in New York City.
Dr Catrise Austin in a highly sought after expert and she has been featured in numerous print, online and TV media.
Dr. Catrise Austin is the perfect choice for stories on the following topics:
- Optimal Oral Health
- Smile Makeovers
- HIV Testing and Awareness
- Improving Your Personal and Professional Style and Image With Your Smile
- Building Your Brand and Legacy As A Female Entrepreneur
- Celebrity Red Carpet Smile Reports
- Careers in Dentistry
- Today’s Hottest Dental Products
- Dental Insurance and Dental Health Policies
To schedule an interview or to invite Dr. Catrise Austin to participate in an upcoming event, please contact her online or call (212) 262-6054.
Dr. Catrise Austin’s style is both engaging and inspiring. Look high and low and you won’t find another dental expert who’lll bring her powerful dose of passion and eloquence to your audience.
|“It was such a delight to have you participate in the year’s conference. Your presence and presentation where on target, and we appreciate you and the value you brought to the conference.”- Karl B. Rodney, President/CEO The New York CaribNews|
Dr. Catrise Austin has been featured in a variety of media outlets
|“On behalf of Dr. Lynne Holden and the MIM Team, I would like to thank you for presenting at the Mentoring in Medicine 5th Annual Conference “Yes, I can be a Health Professional”…The students were both inspired and engaged by your presentation. your story was very motivating and allowed them to dream big and see the unlimited possibilities for their lives.”- Stacie N.C. Grant, C&G Enterpreises, CEO|
The Power of A Smile
I love you ladies!!!! Thank you for taking great care of me!!!
Everyone was great….you are a wonderful group of people! Thank you!!!
I was impressed with the friendliness of the staff and the level of service. I look forward to having a VIP Smile!
The receptionist and hygienist were exceptionally accommodating, professional and friendly while providing excellent service.
It was a very good experience- I would definitely come again!
My visit was overall great! Thanks for caring and doing a great job!
The staff was delightful. Dr. Austin is the only dentist I have met in the last 30 years that I felt I could have confidence in.
Everyone I met was very nice, helpful and obviously knowledgeable. Great experience! I have already started recommending VIP Smiles to others.
Dr. Austin takes her time to provide individual attention to her patient’s issues and concerns which is an important attribute in a service profession like dentistry.
Dr. Austin, I couldn’t smile without you—Thanks for everything!
Recent Blog Posts
- Spring Dental Deal Alert: Pick Up Your Local Newspapers Sunday April 28th For Teeth Whitening Coupons By Crest!
- NEW YORK DENTIST SAYS APRIL IS STD AWARENESS MONTH: BEWARE OF ORAL HERPES INFECTIONS AND HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR ORAL HEALTH
- New York Cosmetic Dentist Says “Smile and Roll Out The Red Carpet, It’s the MTV Movie Awards!”
- March 26th is Diabetes Alert Day: The Connection Between Dental Disease and Diabetes (New York Cosmetic Dentist 10019)
- New York Cosmetic Dentist to the Rescue! (New York Cosmetic Dentist 10019)